Establish Your Safety Program
We help companies develop an acceptable Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) to satisfy Federal and State requirements. This includes a customized safety manual, employee injury reporting forms, safety training logs, hazard inspection forms, and customer incident reporting forms.
Meet required standards. OSHA and Cal-OSHA expect every company to establish appropriate safety policies and procedures to ensure the protection of your employees, your customers, and the general public. We can help you to comply with that, by establishing your written safety policies and incident reporting procedures.
Your Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IPP) includes a safety manual and supporting documents. What our services include:
- safety manual- customized to your specific business
- hazard inspection forms- used to report on any safety problems
- employee injury/illness reporting forms- used to document any employee injury/illness that happens while on-the-job
- customer incident reporting forms- used to document any injuries or falls that occur to outsiders while at company facilities or company-controlled worksites
- safety training logs- used to document any safety training given to your staff
“The one-on-one service was great.”
office administrator at a governmental agency
Talk to us about Pricing. Pricing varies, depending on the size of your company, what industry/ sector you are in, and whether it is a high-risk business or not.
Contact us today for a free phone consultation to determine the specific safety needs of your business or nonprofit.